Multitemp Reefer has individual setting of temperature in up to four different chambers. The structural design is based on the use of high tensile steel in end frames and other load carrying elements. All strength members have been designed to obtain the optimum of load carrying and weight saving capability.
The container is designed to comply with:
- All design and test requirements given in ISO recommendations of ISO/TC-104 with all amendments up to the date of this specification,
- Approved and certified by Lloyds Register of Shipping in accordance with their container certification scheme,
- Approved and marked for transport under customs seal in accordance with the Customs Convention on Containers,
- Approved and marked with CSC-plate as required under the CSC Convention,
- The Unit meets the requirements and can be approved and certified for international carriage of perishable foodstuffs in accordance with the ATP Agreement. Approved and marked in accordance with applicable requirements of U.I.C. Unistar Multitemp containers.
- Code: 20ft container
- External dimensions (mm): 6058 x 2438 x 2591
- Weight: 3140kg
- Payload: 27340kg
- Cubic capacity: 26m2
- Approval: CSC